Collaboration is central to our mission, vision, and values at Cultural Heritage Imaging (CHI).
Developing and disseminating innovative imaging technologies requires the CHI team to work with a worldwide range of professionals in the arts, humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, computer science, computational photography, and informatics.
Would you like to collaborate with us at CHI? Write to email@example.com.
CHI is grateful to the collaborators on our growing list. This page cites some of the organizations we work with.
Cultural Heritage Collaborators
- American Archaeological Mission to Libya
- The American Schools of Oriental Research (ASOR)
- Archaeology Data Service, York, UK
- The British Museum, Research Space, Collections Directorate
- Buffalo State College, Art Conservation Department
- Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, Imaging and Conservation Departments
- Georgia O’Keeffe Museum, Conservation Department
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Conservation Department
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, Object Conservation Department
- Minneapolis Institute for the Arts, Imaging Department
- MIT Libraries
- Museum of Fine Arts Boston, Conservation Department
- Museum of Modern Art, New York, Imaging and Conservation Departments
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA), Conservation Department
- Smithsonian Institution, Museum Conservation Institute, Imaging Lab
- Staatliche Museen, Berlin, Imaging Department
- Stanford Digital Libraries
- University of Texas, Austin, Classics Department and School of Information
- Worcester Art Museum, Conservation Department
- Foundation for Research and Technology, Hellas, Center for Cultural Informatics, Crete, Greece
- Italian National Research Council (CNR), Institute of Information Science and Technology (ISTI), Visual Computing Lab, Pisa, Italy
- Princeton University, Department of Computer Science
- Simon Fraser University, Department of Mathematics
- Southampton University, UK, Archaeological Computing Research Group
- UC Santa Cruz, Computer Science Department, School of Engineering
- University of Warwick, UK, Digital Laboratory
- US Bureau of Land Management, National Operations Center
- Yale University, Department of Computer Graphics and Digital Collections Center