Why Give to CHI?
Every single day, we work to document and preserve cultural heritage around the world for today and for future generations.
Every single day, climate change, development, armed conflict, theft, vandalism, and natural deterioration threaten our human heritage.
- Is an act of stewardship that preserves our cultural legacy.
- Fosters a worldwide research and development collaboration to build solutions for people who value humanity’s treasures.
- Equips museum, library, and other collection professionals with practical tools and methods for cost-effective, easy-to-learn imaging technologies and practices.
- Enables users of CHI's tools to produce reliable scientific knowledge built for long-term use.
- Democratizes technology and saves history.
|Your support helps us help the stewards of cultural and historic treasures everywhere, every single day. Please donate to CHI!|
More About Your Donation
Do you have questions about our donation system from iDonate? Click on the small gray question mark on the top right of this column.
We can accept gifts of money from anyone anywhere. Please note we can accept noncash gifts from US donors only. If you are outside the US and want to donate noncash items, please contact us: email@example.com.
We are a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt public benefit corporation. Donations are tax deductible in the US. CHI's Federal Employer Identification Number is (EIN) 61-1435057.